Fallen off the wagon

Options
Hey everyone! I've been using this site since the beginning of the year and just love the ease of use and the quality of the information. I've lost about 15 pounds since the first of the year and I hope to lose another 15 lbs or so. I've gotten "busy" this past week and have'nt been recording my meals. My plan is to get back at it this next week. I'm going to call this my unofficial reloading week since I've pretty much eaten whatever I wanted. Anyway, keep up the good work everyone.

Replies

• trainershane
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been using this site since the beginning of the year and just love the ease of use and the quality of the information. I've lost about 15 pounds since the first of the year and I hope to lose another 15 lbs or so. I've gotten "busy" this past week and have'nt been recording my meals. My plan is to get back at it this next week. I'm going to call this my unofficial reloading week since I've pretty much eaten whatever I wanted. Anyway, keep up the good work everyone.
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We are here when you need us.
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. Had a really bad day where I ate EVERYTHING I could find in my house. Fortunately, I have far fewer really bad choices at home, but still... too much of anything is not a good thing. I re-focused the next day and haven't looked back!! You can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    No worries friend! We can reach out and drag you back in!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hop right back on the wagon! You CAN do this...more importantly, you WILL!!!:flowerforyou: