I passed!!

Options
shwncarson2
shwncarson2 Posts: 19 Member
edited February 2020 in Success Stories
After a lot of hard work and dedication I passed my fitness test today to become a police officer. Install have a few months before I take off to the academy, but I am that much closer. I still want to loose 10 more lbs to be at my goal before the academy and am looking for an accountability partner.

Replies

• RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming a Police Officer! Good luck at the academy, I'm sure you will learn a lot of hands on and fun stuff to prepare you for the road :smiley:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh that is so awesome! Well done. I'm not much use as a accountability partner.. I am a bit slack now days but best of luck to you and stay safe. Welcome to say hi and time and let me know how it's all going. More police here would be good. *big sigh*
  • Buttermello
    Buttermello Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow congrats that is awesome..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My daughter is applying as well. She passed the dental exam and moves on to the physical. We joke sheโ€™s like a horse. Check the teeth first! All respect to you guys for the job you (will) do!
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! My husband is in the police academy right now :) I went to school for criminal justice and am currently working as a corrections officer, but I have decided to take a different path so I won't be following him to the academy.
    You will love it! And it will be so much sweeter because you worked so hard to get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!