25-30 pounds by end of June. Feel free to add me 😊
  • serengaros
    serengaros Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @munkeehaven I invited you x
  • pgbronson
    pgbronson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all you beautiful people! How is your week? Everyone still on the move to being healthier?
    My weight drop has only been a few pounds but I’ve lost over 4 inches so I know I’m getting rid of unwanted fat.
    My eating within daily allotment is much better, but it took a while. It’s not perfect. I am trying to focus on different positive changes not only meeting my target weight. Running is still my fav pastime and am grateful to be able to move 6xweek.

My motivational quote for you:
    When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures once you make your goals . . .
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    For this group:
    Starting weight: 178 (weighed yesterday Feb. 9th).
    Dropping a good 20 pounds will feel great! I'm about to get my workout in, just need to find the right tunes to get me moving.
    Good luck to all!!
  • Nowa789
    Nowa789 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want in!

Current weight: 171 lbs
    Goal weight: 150 lbs by May/June
    Ultimate goal weight: 145 lbs

I keep my eating between 1200-1500 calories but it is not the cleanest menu. Plus, I have an office job and along commute so I hardly get any exercise in. Going to a trial workout tonight to hopefully help keep me accountable to reach my goal.
  • ATW2020
    ATW2020 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Ready to join ~ don't know what or how to join and stay active in this group. Need to drop the pounds to save my feet and knees! Desk job for decades, former runner and weights. Gradual decline since my workout buddy moved out of state (her fault, right?!). Empty-nester, no longer working (finally more volunteering - yay!), and I have no more excuses now. Help! Add me and let's hit this goal :)
    CW 147
    GW 128
    5'4"
    age = 55
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I want in!
    SW/CW: 195
    GW: 140

31yo with 3 kiddos; 10, 8, will be 2 next month. I’ve always been around 165/170 and still unhappy, but so ready to be happy in my own body!

I’d like to get to 160 by may/June. However I know that may be pretty hard.

Please add me 🤩🤩
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    20lbs here too add me people I wanna get my abs in view again we got this
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I could use accountability too. Overall I need to lose roughly 70lbs mini goal is to drop a pant size.
    Down 5 since recommitting but it’s like a constant argument with myself