looking for a couple accountability pals

Options
HHDancerL
HHDancerL Posts: 12 Member
Hello, this is not my fist time on. i come back every time i need to lose a few pounds. i apologize if you know who i am, and i have deleted you in the past, its nothing personal. i tend to get too many friends and i am a private person and get overwhelmed and then i leave. But i do need a few friends for us to keep each other accountable. two or three would be nice. i don't care what you look like or your age or gender. just no men or women who are on here to show off their bodies or on here to date or for a popularity contest please. i dont have a ton to lose about ten pounds, but the littlest seems the hardest for me to lose and i give up easy with no friends at all. anyways if you are interested in being an accountability pal please message :)

Replies

• HHDancerL
    HHDancerL Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I have been away for awhile, and i am back....i just wanted to apologize because i realized i was rude to some people last time i was on here. Also i am sorry if the above post i made sounded rude, i did not mean it to. :( Thank you for reading this.