Looking for a weight loss buddy!! - nightshift worker

Options
Hi I’m charlotte , 28 I’m a single mum to a 4 year old little girl ..
so I’m massive 😭.. my clothes are so tight and I feel so uncomfortable, I’ve never done calorie counting before but I really want to give it a go . I’m a night shift worker in an office and I’ll just grab a load of crisps , sweets and chocolate at the supermarket before I head off to work to keep me going . Looking for someone to chat to keep eachother motivated, be nice to start a group off or something epically other nightshift workers xxx

Replies

• jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey! How are you? I sent request 😁
  • missroo91
    missroo91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya , yea I’m good thanks . You ?
  • jc4meandu
    Options
    Are you getting my pms?
  • jc4meandu
    Options
    Try sending me a pm
  • jc4meandu
    Options
    Hmmm not getting anything from you?
  • jc4meandu
    Options
    Did you mean to delete me?
  • Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi, I work night shifts too aswell as day shifts . The best advice I can give is to prepare healthy food and snacks to take to work with u. It’s easy once u start.
  • yanbalbuena
    yanbalbuena Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, we can be friends, add me if you want
  • TrishD75
    TrishD75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlotte, I've just joined. I was a single parent for years, my son is 16 next week and his exams are soon. I've pretty much given him everything and forgotten about me.

Desperate to lose weight! Have lost all my confidence, have a large wardrobe of lovely clothes and they don't fit🥴.

I'm new to Fitness Pal, not sure how this messaging works? Is there a way we can chat privately? Tricia 👍🏻😁💗
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You night shifts are probably my day shifts so happy to help in any way possible
  • Buttermello
    Buttermello Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Im a mom and work nights!