Celebrity Body

Options
Bruinsmama
Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
Which celebrity body do you admire?

I would say Jessica Alba, I saw Spy Kids: All the Time in the World and she looked AWESOME! Fit & STRONG!

How about you?

Replies

• littlelol
    Options
    jennifer lopez xx
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel & Jessica Alba both have rockin bods
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Salma Hayek. Most definitely!
  • Valechka
    Options
    Kate Bosworth in Blue Crush, hoooot, I also admire Maria Sharapova. Those are sporty girls. I also like how Kate Winslet looks , she is very classy!
  • MrsVagus
    Options
    Kate Winslet! Natural, a little curvy and healthy!
  • Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to say Adele? Heh. She's chubby, but she owns it and she's freaking gorgeous! I really admire big women who don't let it get them down. I like Queen Latifa too. My goal isn't to get skinny, but to get comfortable with myself. So I really look up to these women.
  • Valechka
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet....as a few have posted already.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    jennifer lopez or shakira because they are pear shaped also like me.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Kate Bosworth in Blue Crush, hoooot, I also admire Maria Sharapova. Those are sporty girls. I also like how Kate Winslet looks , she is very classy!

I wholeheartedly agree with Kate Bosworth's body in Blue Crush! :heart:
  • dmkgirly82
    Options
    Is it wrong to say Adele? Heh. She's chubby, but she owns it and she's freaking gorgeous! I really admire big women who don't let it get them down. I like Queen Latifa too. My goal isn't to get skinny, but to get comfortable with myself. So I really look up to these women.

Love it!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options

I DEFIANTLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks great and has some pipes on her :smile:
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely Jennifer Lopez!

As far as the men go, I love the physiques of Vin Diesel and Michael Fassbender (oh so gorgeous!)
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Even some celebrities are hard on themselves because of the way their body looks. So I think, I'll just stick with my own!! ;-)
  • zenwarrior77
    zenwarrior77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ryan Goseling (sp) in Crazy, Stupid, Love. He looks great, not huge but fit. a body like that we be nice!
  • Murphk323
    Options
    Britney Spears when she was in her prime, always. nobody could f*** with her back in the day.

2r61it0.jpg
  • slingbladefan
    Options

i just watched that the other day...made me want to get my butt off the couch and surf..too bad im in Arkansas haha! but Kate Bosworth is my answer also! :)
  • Murphk323
    Options
    Ryan Goseling (sp) in Crazy, Stupid, Love. He looks great, not huge but fit. a body like that we be nice!

OHH yeaaahh....he looked yummy.
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Jason Momoa of Game of Thrones & the new Conan movie. My wife turns to mush when she sees him shirtless.
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Adriana Lima, Shakira, Marisa Miller & Jillian Michaels