7 months lost 42 pounds

jwice78
jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
edited February 2020 in Success Stories
vnc8cerm9zjm.jpeg

Took 7 months lose 42 pounds wasnโ€™t easy and now I like to lose another 40 pounds ๐Ÿ’ซ

Anyone want to be buddies to motivate and help each other along the way ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to add me !

Replies

• chasitystiff345
    chasitystiff345 Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats girl you look great I would love for you to add me I donโ€™t now how to add did you eat whatever and stayed within calorie count
  • Congratulations!!
  • rainbowblu
    rainbowblu Posts: 119 Member
    Great job!!!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    What did you do to lose that much? You are lookin good! Thatโ€™s a lot of work to keep motivated! Please add me!
    I have about 55lbs to lose and need some accountability and motivation
  • tinileak_x
    tinileak_x Posts: 8 Member
    Well done! Amazing! Iโ€™ll pop you over an add.. Iโ€™m new on here and looking to lose over 50lb.. Iโ€™m Tini ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Please add me...I've lost 54 pounds since Mid-August. My goal is another 35. Its a long journey, but well worth it! Right now I'm dealing with the slow down of loss. I was hoping I wouldn't have to worry about that until I was closer to my goal.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Sure, I'll add you! Nice loss - or should I say... WIN!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    <3
  • HikerChick93
    HikerChick93 Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Great job on losing that weight. You must feel so much better after losing that 42 pounds! The first thing I've noticed losing weight (I'm at the beginning of my journey) is just feeling better...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!