Apology for the Walk for the Cure Thread

Options
quichebradford
quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
For those who saw the "walk for the cure" thread, please know that I am sorry, I should not have posted that. I was so relieved when it got deleted. The person who said that this wasn't the place for this type of discussion was absolutely right. We're here to lose weight and encourage each other, not debate lifestyles and choices. That was poor judgement on my part!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,122 Member
    Options
    Dang, I missed aother one.
  • rdmelinda
    rdmelinda Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's ok, it's understandable. You were thinking of doing the walk in terms of doing something for your health and then felt conflicted when you found out more about the sponsor. Don't stress about it...it's what you were thinking about at the time.

No worries, ok? It's not good for your health! And if we are a good supportive network then we should be the most understanding people in the world. :)

Keep up the good work and find a walk with a sponsor that totally is a good fit for you in all areas of your life, mental as well as physical. Luckily there are lots to pick from! Good luck!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Alright. We just have to chill out on this one and not go into all that noise.

P.S.: I thought it was fun. :)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I think your intentions were good. Apology accepted.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    No idea what happened or what was said or who was hurt. I have to say, I admire people who are willing to issue an apology when an issue is brought up to them. It takes strong character to admit a mistake publicly, especially if someone pointed something out. I'm usually small and often respond with defensiveness, which wins me no admirers. So, thanks for modeling good behavior for me. Good luck.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    It's posts like this that make me smile...nothing speaks louder of a person's character...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I think you're intentions were good. Apology accepted.

:flowerforyou:

For the love of christ, please edit this. :sad:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think you're intentions were good. Apology accepted.

:flowerforyou:

For the love of christ, please edit this. :sad:

Yes yes....illegal usage of contraction, penalty will be assessed.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I think your intentions were good. Apology accepted.

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I love you, Kesha!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    i miss everything!

Kudos for the public apology. Such a big heart.