help!! i am new here~

madiha1
madiha1 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hey friends!!
Hope u will be enjoying good health...i am new here and i am in search of a trainer:wink: ...inshort,a person who could help me out in losing weight in a friendly way :smile:
anybuddy interested??

Replies

• madiha1
    hey friends!!
    Hope u will be enjoying good health...i am new here and i am in search of a trainer:wink: ...inshort,a person who could help me out in losing weight in a friendly way :smile:
    anybuddy interested??
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    You may want to check out the Motivation section. There are tons of groups that meet weekly and I think there is even a thread for I need a fitness buddy. Good Luck!
  • madiha1
    hey thx :smile:
  • welcome! and good luck :tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! There's a lot of support & motivational people here! Best of luck to you on your journey to a healthier you!:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    welcome and best of luck :flowerforyou: try thinking of the website itself as your "trainer" it works :drinker:

:huh: Is that you in your photo? girl, where on earth are you planning to lose 55 lbs from?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • madiha1
    welcome and best of luck :flowerforyou: try thinking of the website itself as your "trainer" it works :drinker:

:huh: Is that you in your photo? girl, where on earth are you planning to lose 55 lbs from?

nOp..its not my photo..i wish it could :sad:
    well thanks all u ppl for wishing me good luck...hope i ll enjoy my stay over here :smile:
This discussion has been closed.