Please help !

Options
I’ve lost 3stone in total and reached my target weight however these past 2 weeks I’ve gone back to bad habits and eating crap i want to change this and eat healthy and exercise more to help keep a healthy lifestyle I’m looking for some my fitness pal friends to help and support and motivate me share ideas and recipes and any other healthy living tips thank you 😊

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    You recognize a problem -- that's a good step.

My tip for myself this week: I leave my bank card and most of my cash at home when I go to work. I pack a lunch and snacks. This way, I can't buy candy or ditch the food I brought for higher calorie restaurant or takeout food.
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that I do find when I’m at work it’s the hardest people always offering you things especially since I work in care x
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Understanding why you've gone back to the old habits is a good starting point.

Have you been overly restrictive and cut out specific foods, which you've then craved more because they're "off limits"?

Is your calorie goal sustainable? Faster weight loss is not necessarily best.

Are you doing exercise/activities you enjoy?

• josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Do you and yours like stir-fry? Watch the sauces and then throw what you like in a skillet. I have cabbage, carrots, onions, pea pods, squash, and some meat if I want. I have to watch sodium so soy sauce is limited (low-sodium).
    I have a small air fryer and it whips thru chicken/pork, vegs, and even fruits. Haven't tried beef yet. I use a lot of weight watchers recipes.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active here daily...open diary.😀
  • Dallas1971
    Dallas1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Emily2104 wrote: »
    I’ve lost 3stone in total and reached my target weight however these past 2 weeks I’ve gone back to bad habits and eating crap i want to change this and eat healthy and exercise more to help keep a healthy lifestyle I’m looking for some my fitness pal friends to help and support and motivate me share ideas and recipes and any other healthy living tips thank you 😊 [/

What I do is keep carrots or nuts to snack on.
  • Dallas1971
    Dallas1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What I do is keep carrots and nuts as my snack
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You can do it!