PLUS SIZE GIRLS!! Where you at?

Options
My name is Lyne, I’m a 28 years and I’m from beautiful Montréal, Canada.

I started my fitness journey on February, 1rst and I’ve loat 6 lbs so far.

I hate the gym so I enrolled into a MMA gym and I train 3-5 times a week. I do Muay thai, power boxing, boxing and total body conditioning.

Let’s motivate eachother!
WE GOT THIS!!

Replies

• lynehamieh
    lynehamieh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey @estherpotter1 :smile:
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I’m not really into programs or anything but for me, it’s all about making healthier choices with food and exercice (something I enjoy) as much as I can. You got this!
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello Lyne and Esther 😁💪🏼
    Welcome to the MFP community. There are lots of lovely people on here all ready to encourage you.
    My name is Chris and I am based in England.
    Still about 35lbs to lose but everything is going the right way.
    Log all of your foods. Maths will be your friend!
    Glad you found the MMA Lyne! I do judo 🥋🤣
    We can do this!!!
    😁💪🏼
  • lynehamieh
    Options
    Hello Lyne and Esther 😁💪🏼
    Welcome to the MFP community. There are lots of lovely people on here all ready to encourage you.
    My name is Chris and I am based in England.
    Still about 35lbs to lose but everything is going the right way.
    Log all of your foods. Maths will be your friend!
    Glad you found the MMA Lyne! I do judo 🥋🤣
    We can do this!!!
    😁💪🏼

Thank you for your warm welcome Chris! keep up the good work on your end and crush these 35lbs!! 💪🏻 To be honest, MMA is saving my life right now! Happy I found a sport I truly enjoy 🥊

Cheers!

• hp0404
    hp0404 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on track after a year of craziness. My mom passed away and the past year has been a really bad roller coaster. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  • lynehamieh
    Options
    hp0404 wrote: »
    Just getting back on track after a year of craziness. My mom passed away and the past year has been a really bad roller coaster. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry for your loss. I know what loosing a parent feels like and how crazy life gets but I’m proud of you for wanting a better lifestyle for yourself!
    I’m not a professional and I’m learning as I go but find an activity that you enjoy and start by doing it twice a week and gradually increase it and regarding food, you need to figure out what is best for you depending on your goals. I can share my recipies so let me know.

Cheers!
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just want to wish you all well on your journey and hope you get what you want. Remember, it takes time but the best things come to those who wait
  • queentwink
    queentwink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi beauty’s so my names Kirsty and I’m based in south east of England so I started my journey in January and have struggled beyond belief I have a lot of mental health so sometimes curling up in a ball eating chocolate seems to be my problem lol.
    😅 but I’ve got to do this I’m going to turkey in may and I’ve never worn shorts I’m to big 😞 I need to shift a lot of weight on my legs seems to be the biggest part of my body but so far I have lost 23lbs I need so much motivation and help someone to cheer me on 😂😂 if that makes sense.. xx
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 39. 217 and 5”4. I have 5 kiddos. I’m having posterior hip replacement surgery in June so I have to lose this weight as much as I can with diet alone. So I been doing that and I lost 13 so this week I just started coming back on here since 2016 and logging. It’s been awhile!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    And btw it’s 2/20/2020 today! Today’s gotta be a good day. Get r ✅