WE GOT THIS! Let’s motivate eachother!

My name is Lyne, I’m a 28 years and I’m from beautiful Montréal, Canada.

I started my fitness journey on February, 1rst and I’ve loat 6 lbs so far.

I hate the gym so I enrolled into a MMA gym and I train 3-5 times a week. I do Muay thai, power boxing, boxing and total body conditioning.

Let’s motivate eachother!
WE GOT THIS!!

Replies

• ta2909
    ta2909 Posts: 7 Member
    BOOM! You got this, I got this, we got this!
    From UK here!
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Do your thing! Lucky you have an MMA gym available to you, I wish!
  • lynehamieh
    lynehamieh Posts: 11 Member
    @ta2909 UK in the house!!! thanks for your reply and yes we got this!

@MarvinsAMartian MMA gym’s are so intimidating. It smells like testosterone and every guy has at least a 6 pack hahaha but I’m happy I put insecurities aside and enrolled because I absolutely love it. Where are you from btw? No MMA gyms in your area?
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    lynehamieh wrote: »
    @MarvinsAMartian MMA gym’s are so intimidating. It smells like testosterone and every guy has at least a 6 pack hahaha but I’m happy I put insecurities aside and enrolled because I absolutely love it. Where are you from btw? No MMA gyms in your area?

NWT actually. Fellow Canadian. And no unfortunately no MMA gyms where I live.

And yeah I can see that. But I'm a guy and I'm kind of used to that haha. Been in a lot of gyms where I was a bit intimidated. But you're there for you and at the end of the day, are you in the gym thinking about what other people are doing? Probably not, and chances are most people are the same. At least that's what I tell myself 😅

Welcome to MFP!
  • lynehamieh
    lynehamieh Posts: 11 Member
    lynehamieh wrote: »

NWT actually. Fellow Canadian. And no unfortunately no MMA gyms where I live.

And yeah I can see that. But I'm a guy and I'm kind of used to that haha. Been in a lot of gyms where I was a bit intimidated. But you're there for you and at the end of the day, are you in the gym thinking about what other people are doing? Probably not, and chances are most people are the same. At least that's what I tell myself 😅

Welcome to MFP!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Still trying to figure out how to use the app 😅 and you’re the first person I now from the NWT!! How cool is that!! and you’re 100% right, I get in, give my 150% at each session and go back to my life. It’s just that the first couple of days, it was a battle between me and my mind but now it’s all good! 💪🏻