Finally back

Options
I have been extremely sick. Been hospitalized for awhile they were not sure what was going on. Couldn’t hold anything down. Was on intravenous feeding. So sad I didn’t lose more weight though. They say my body probably went into storage mode.😔 My husband has been so wonderful. His vows of in sickness and health have really been tested lol. He has stuck it out though always there helping. God knew what he was doing when he brought that man into my life. He’s my rock. But this is the first day back to eating solid food. They want me to start slow so haven’t had much. Did an excercise class yesterday and walked a little today. Want to really get back into it. So I can get back on track. I was doing so good.

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    So glad you have your health back so you can truly start taking care of yourself. sounds like you feel dedicated and are ready for your fitness journey. I'm rooting for you.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like you've been through a lot. Take care, and take your time! Start slow both with the solid food, and exercise. You don't want to burn out. Wishing you well!
  • timnsara617
    timnsara617 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still not feeling the greatest. My husband was trying to get me to exercise class or at least a walk but he gave up on me. Just not feeling it today. But as I told him I will get back to it I know I can and am sure will get texts from my exercise buddies when we didn’t show today. I just need time.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Still not feeling the greatest. My husband was trying to get me to exercise class or at least a walk but he gave up on me. Just not feeling it today. But as I told him I will get back to it I know I can and am sure will get texts from my exercise buddies when we didn’t show today. I just need time.

Don't rush it. You don't want to have a setback.
  • timnsara617
    timnsara617 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments and encouragement. Nice to have that. Thanks again