Need more female friends for accountability

Options
Hi! I have been here for over 3 years. At one point I lost over 40lbs but have since gain almost all of it back after getting super comfy in a relationship! You know how that goes!

When i lost the weight i had so much support. I give credit to the accountability from my MFP friends! Please add me so we can hold each other accountable and reach our goals!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ..... Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • lindseylou706
    lindseylou706 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too lost weight before and have gained it back plus some . I just got diagnosed with diabetes so now it’s a must to make a lifestyle change and make better choices . Also needing friends for motivation
  • ChasingBrave
    ChasingBrave Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat. I had lost 60lbs previously and was pretty happy with my progress. Then I got injured, and things snow balled out of control. I've just started on this journey again to be healthier. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Always good to have friends to chat with and hold each other accountable. 😊
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Anyone that has their menu set so I can see please add me plt55 I love looking at menus and new ideas
  • onehottomatodmz
    onehottomatodmz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m pretty new here but would definitely be interested in an accountability buddy. I always was able to maintain a good weight but when I met my now husband and he moved in I started eating fast food and sitting on the couch for the weekend. We’ve been together over 10 years and I’m 50 pounds overweight. I’m uncomfortable in my own skin and just plain sick of being this weight. I started on this app last week thanks to my doctor and have lost my first 9 pounds!
  • betsymoomoo
    betsymoomoo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a friend. I will be brutally honest if you want me too. Feel free to add.
  • andirog08
    andirog08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too... if u like.
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sure I too want accountability partners... in the past I have lost weight by eating very little and going for quick weight loss...now I want to take it easy at the recommended pace. It can be tempting to go back to old habits of not eating.enough and destroying my metabolism in the process. I always tell myself that it didn’t take me 1 month to put on the weight it took years so I have to give it Time
  • diannelizg427
    diannelizg427 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I just restarted using MFP and trying the premium version this time. Working on a goal of losing 30 lbs and it’s definitely not easy. Feel free to add me! I’d love to share this journey and support each other.
  • thequeenstanka
    thequeenstanka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been trying to loose weight forever but can’t seem to stick with anything and then I always put on more than I loose but this time I’m on my 4th week and so far I lost 2.2kg which isn’t a lot but I am determined to stick with it! I only just discovered this community tab and it looks like something I desperately need and I would absolutely love to add you! I just have no clue how 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hi all, You can add me, I have been at this for a few months and finally seem to be finding my groove, I just hope I can keep it up... Down 15, another 40ish to go.