almost half way to my goal! (PIC!)

Options
I started my journey at an outrageous 230#, and at 5'3", it really showed. I hated pictures of myself, and avoided them at all costs. Since I'm a photographer, it wasn't that hard to do, I was always behind the lens. I went to a bachelorette party at the end of April, and the next day, some tagged pictures showed up on my Facebook. Oh. Em. Gee. This is how people saw me? It definitely wasn't how I saw myself! I thought I looked good!!

I drastically changed my diet on June 6, and started going to the gym 6 days a week a couple weeks later. I have lost just over 35# since then. I took a picture yesterday in one of my first goal pieces of clothing, a skirt I'd bought 5 years ago and never took the tag off because it never fit. I officially can (not so comfortably) fit in a size 14 for the first time in many many years!

Untitled-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!