App Autologs My Weight

Options
New to the app. While I love it I find that every day my weight is automatically logged. It logs in a weight from months ago and not even my most recent weight. I tried to delete it after it’s posted and it keeps coming back. Am i the only one having this issue? How do I stop it from auto logging????

Replies

• MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    What do you mean auto logs your weight? Do you have it synced with a 3rd party weight tracker?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What devices do you have connected with MFP? The only time my weight has autologged was when I had FitBit connected, and it was accurate.
  • MrsMoz6
    MrsMoz6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm having the same issue and its driving me nuts. How can it be stopped? Someone at MFP needs to address this
  • ceswift79
    ceswift79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you ever receive a fix for this? I have deleted app and readded and still doing it.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    If you have something sync-ed to MFP, that's how this could happen. If there's a bug, maybe it could even happen if you used to have something sync-ed, but disconnected it.

The "something" could be a bluetooth bodyweight scale, a fitness app, a fitness tracker, etc. In the phone/tablet app, you should be able to find any sync-ed apps in the Settings/My Apps & Devices/Connected page. I don't know where it is in web MFP.

If nothing is sync-ed, contact MFP support through the Help link. Here in the Community, you're just talking to other MFP users like yourself.