Weight loss???

Options
So I usually weigh myself everyday, but I only log my weight from my weigh in on Friday. So yesterday I stepped on the scale and had lost almost 3 lbs, I was SOOO excited that I logged that weight in. Well today I weighed in again as usual and I was down another 1.2lbs. I checked and rechecked and rechecked and the scale came up the same!!! so now I'm down 14 lbs since I started this. I didn't do anything different this week than I have been since I started this journey, the weight was just gone, and I'll take it -YEAH FOR ME!!!

Replies

• smcrimmon12
    smcrimmon12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know 4 lbs in one week. I know that it was a rare week and that it probably won't happen again, but I'm so glad it's gone!!!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    High Five!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It happens to me every now and again too, with seemingly no explanation. Think of it like a little bonus.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a good weight loss this week. Maybe the stars are aligned just right, because I've been on a 5 month plateau and I lost 2 pounds this week. (58 pounds total)
  • funkythreads2004
    funkythreads2004 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!! I haven't lost any weight in a few weeks, but i have lost inches, well 1.5 inch to be exact. Im well happy lol, as the dresses i purchased 6 weeks ago, that i couldn't quite do up, now fit perfectly. Life is good........................................ ;-)
  • alissa0312
    Options
    This has happened to me in the past as well. The scale won't move even though I was losing inches and then over night I seemed to suddenly drop like 6 lbs.

Keep up the good work!
  • luv2bnatural
    luv2bnatural Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :)
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!