low cal Alcohol mixed drinks

Options
So being 25 and single I go out with friends on the weekends and we drink. Any one have any good suggestions on low cal mixed drinks or wine? I don’t like beer …LOVE vodka lol

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    diet pop and a shot of vodka. I love red wine or white you will just have to pace yourself with them they have more alcohol and could give you a hang over easily.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I like diet sprite or diet sierra mist and vodka.
    I also like captain and diet coke.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Jack and coke baby! 60 cals a shot and coke can be zero cal if you do the fake stuff.
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    Try asking for skinny drinks...applebee's skinnybee long island is about 110 calories
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Vodka goes well with Fresca, or I like raspberry vodka with club soda. They are both very low calorie, and nice and light.
  • maveriiick
    maveriiick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am all about my Captain and Diet.... 114 cal on a 2oz pour...
  • alligatorsmile
    Options
    The grocery stores sell carbonated flavored waters you can mix with rum or vodka. Cranberry-Raspberry is good. Buuuut, so is Peach or Strawberry flavor. If you go out your best bet is diet coke & rum, or vodka & water. I knew a guy who would straight up drink a shot of tequila in lieu of actual drinks. yuck!
  • m5johnson
    m5johnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sparkling cranberry or pom/blueberry - diet by ocean spray + Vodka
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I love cherry flavored vodka (three olives cherry vodka 69 calories) and diet coke or diet sprite/7 up.
  • emereyda
    Options
    heard that vodka and red wine have negatie calories. It takes more calories to digest them than they have.
  • valrien08
    Options
    Bacardi and diet soda is pretty low cal... but alcohol itself will lower your metabolism while it is in our system.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    You are talking about out that the club, right? Hmmm....

Lemon drops! But use splenda instead of sugar!
  • mizducky4
    Options
    wouldnt that be awsom!!! :)
  • mizducky4
    Options
    YEAH THE CLUBS LOL i like lemon drops.. but i like having a drink to sip on as well be sides shots
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I love cherry vodka and club soda...tastes like a watered down Hawaiian punch.

Another good one is diet cream soda or root beer and vanilla vodka...yum
  • kooljewlz906
    Options
    Crystal Light and vodka! I take packets in my purse and order vodka and water. A packet of Lemonade or Rasberry Ice and waaa-laaaa, you have a great cocktail!! Use only half of the packet for each drink and it's only 5 calories!!!!
  • mizducky4
    Options
    oooo and they have the new ones the appletini and mojto and margreta i think im gonna do that 2 night!! :)
  • kooljewlz906
    Options
    Whoop whoop!! Tell a friend!!
  • arking04
    arking04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Gin ans Slimline tonic with a slice of lemon or cucumber. So refreshing, and light. A great going out dancing drink unlike beer or wine. x