well chuffed, fastest 5k ever for me!

Options
Just been put round the lake in blazing heat and done my pb on 5k! 22mins 26 secs! Well chuffed. Continued to finish 8k in 42m 46s! Am pooped but proud and happy :-)

Replies

• h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    You were flying! That's awesome. Congrats on your new PR. I'll get there someday, just set my own PR this week at 26:30. I can do a mile in 7 minutes... so I should be able to hit 22 someday.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Just been put round the lake in blazing heat and done my pb on 5k! 22mins 26 secs! Well chuffed. Continued to finish 8k in 42m 46s! Am pooped but proud and happy :-)

22:26 is an amazing time, great job.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congrats!!!
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that's a great time!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wowee! that is speedy! well done!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    thats so great! the fastest I ever got was 31. something mins! my average is around 32 mins. so jealous! congrat
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! :)
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I just did a two mile race and had a time of 19min 40sec... i was happy about that... You ran over a mile more than me and had a pretty close time!!! Great Job!!! :bigsmile:
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is excellent! I still hope to break 25 minutes someday!!! GREAT WORK!
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :-)
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    holy cow! that is like super-athlete fast!!! well done you! and 8k in 44 is effing unbelievable too.
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    speedy gonzalez!! well done!
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    holy cow! that is like super-athlete fast!!! well done you! and 8k in 44 is effing unbelievable too.

I did 8k in 42mins 46 so under 44! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!