Me, AGAIN

Options
I’ve been trying to lose weight since my first son.....7 years AGO. Ive been using this app on and off plus been up and down since. I went down to about 165 and gained after my second child and the death of my brother in 2019. I nw weigh 198 and feel so depressed. I’ve been trying to be consistent for 2 months and always fall back to doing nothing! I know I did it before but I also remember how hard it was. I’m on Phentermine to try to jump start but I hate and scared of the side effects so I’m hoping not to b on it too long. Jus had to let it out for the first time.

Replies

• mullanphylane
    mullanphylane Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Again. 😜 Like so many other things in life, losing weight/getting in shape/being healthier are lofty goals, but we need a specific and workable plan and must be ready to do it. Go ahead, eat the elephant - just not all in one day. Take a couple bites every day, though. EVERY day. Not big bites, just bites you can chew and swallow.

Taking an Rx to help with weight loss means you're under the care of a doctor, so listen to and heed what he/she says.

G'Luck!👍
  • VJKitz
    VJKitz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Done this more times than I can remember...but think it might stick this time. My problem is forgiving myself when I fall off the plan. Luck to all of us.
  • ginabug213
    ginabug213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This a continuous journey for me as well. I have the exercising going but my struggle is with food. I read a post that said as long as they worried about weight it was a battle. They would lose some and then sabotage themselves and gain it back. Once they took the focus off losing weight and placed it on being healthy, the weight came off. I could totally relate. I'm aiming for being healthy, feeling good in my clothes and my own skin. I pray that will lead to a healthier weight also. Good luck on your journey.
  • jasonclev
    jasonclev Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been on/off programs for years now. I tell people I have lost 40 pounds 5 times but I keep on finding it by not being consistent. We are all here to change and maintain that change so good luck to all of us!
  • Jess2k4
    Jess2k4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on phentermine for about 3 weeks and have lost 10 lbs . I’m also sticking to 1400 calories a day and working out 3 times a week
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    welcome back, losing the weight and keeping it off is a challenge, as moms we are busy with work and family and forgetting that we must be selfish sometimes and take care of ourselves(easier said than done)I found that logging in my food and exercising daily is helping, and also reading other people post has been an inspiration. What happens when you stop taking the phentermine?Good Luck on your journey try to take it one day at a time.