Les Mills Body Combat?

Options
Anyone else doing Les Mills Body Combat classes? I stream online at home but was hoping to find some more friends who are also choosing this as their workout. 👍

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    No, but I do TurboFire and other kickboxing workouts, including step-boxing.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I really like the two power katas and the power HIIT. I had to stop the others because the jumping was hurting me. I never tire of those three!
  • Athena190
    Athena190 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used to do Body Combat at GoodLife - is Les Mills streaming good? I've been tempted to try it bc I never make it in to the gym anymore....
  • jesslifts
    jesslifts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do bodycombat classes at the gym and love it, it’s a great calorie burner.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hey there! Yes, I do Les Mills on demand from home, and I do combat once or twice a week. I aim for three LM classes a week and three yoga classes. I use ompractice for my yoga from home.

How do you like combat?

Are you in the LM Tri e Facebook page? It's inspiring!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Athena190 wrote: »
    I used to do Body Combat at GoodLife - is Les Mills streaming good? I've been tempted to try it bc I never make it in to the gym anymore....

Yea, Les Mills on demand from home is amazing! I highly recommend it!
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just got Les Mills on demand today and they have a 10 day free trial period for anyone who's interested in trying ot out. I'm looking forward to getting started!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I do LMOD but more of a Body Pump gal. Can't really get the hang of Combat. I do CXWORX and Body Attack, too!
  • missroxysteels88
    missroxysteels88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes! I’m a LM instructor so I do combat often. That and Bodyflow are my two favorites.
  • NatalieBkk
    NatalieBkk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love body combat! I do it 4 or 5 times a week and I do body pump also but not as often.