Fitbit Versa 2

Hi! So my job paid for me to get a Fitbit and so I got the nicest one, the versa 2. I was wondering if anyone knows any cool features? Is there anything I should know about using it? I’ve used my Apple Watch for years so I am unfamiliar with Fitbit. Anything will be helpful <3

Replies

• Lanabanana42
    Lanabanana42 Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2020
    Well, mine is linked to MFP directly through my Fitbit account. I love the sleep tracking features, it comes with Google pay and the Starbucks app. It has a wallet same as the Apple watch. One thing I like a lot over the Apple watch is that it stays charged for at least seven days! I get all my phone notifications as well ( the can be turned off if you like ). There are fewer apps available though, you get them on the Fitbit store, but they add new ones all the time. It also has a neat exercise recognition feature and of course you can check all your Fitbit stats as well. I am somewhat biased in that I prefer my Android phone over Apple ( I gave my iphone to my husband) so there's that, lol.
  • Privatesandbank
    Privatesandbank Posts: 41 Member
    Also if anyone can comment on the band and any adjustments they made? I started wearing it today, and I’ve already noticed it cuts into my wrist bones. I have it on a loose setting but not too loose so it won’t spin around like it has been. I have really bony wrists for my size. I think it might be the watch face cutting into my bone area? Anyone else experience this?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,949 Member
    I don't have any idea on the band, I seem to be kind of allergic to it so I may end up ordering a new band. Maybe that would help you? One feature I thought would be neat is you can select the type of exercise you're doing. Unfortunately it doesn't work for the stair treadmill, I'd climbed 25 flights of stairs and it gave me 35 steps. I found an old workout leg strap from tubing and have been strapping it to my calf. Sucks since I like pushing my heart rate up and seeing where it's at but I'm more curious of steps taken. I haven't tried it on the exercise bike yet, just do the same thing. I've only had it since last Tuesday so I'm still learning.