NSV - Size 12 jeans, with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You all are making me feel awesome! I like seeing all the inspirational pictures so i try to post some of my own to motivate others!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I agree with everyone else in saying that you do not look like a size 12 at all. I would have guessed 6/8. Congrats! You look fabulous! :)
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!! I'm totally jealous because I'm between a 16 and 18 right now (was at a 20). =) You are inspiring me to get into those 12's by spring (and maybe a 2-piece bathing suit by July!!)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Great job! Size 12 (or 10 if I'm lucky!) is my goal size, so thanks for reminding me that it can look that great! You look amazing!!!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    A US 12 or a UK 12?

If you are from the UK I can see it- as a 12 here is a US 8.

But if that's a US 12 (UK 16) then yup..... you definitely look waaaaay smaller than that!! Well done :o)
  • voador79
    Options
    Seriously, if I could make my 12s look that good, I would be thrilled! You've worked hard, and it looks awesome!
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! You look wonderful and skinny right now! Can't even imagine you 15 to 20 lbs skinner
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm 5'10 and want to be like 180-190. A size 12 would be perfect! You look great. Congrats!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You look MUCH smaller than a 12...are you sure your pants are tagged correctly? :laugh:

Seriously, GREAT job!! You should be proud!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Are you 6 feet tall or something? You don't look any bigger than an 8.

Well done!

:flowerforyou:
    I was going to say the same thing! You look much smaller than a size 12. Nice work!

This^

Way to go!!!
  • melissa0001
    Options
    A US 12 or a UK 12?

If you are from the UK I can see it- as a 12 here is a US 8.

But if that's a US 12 (UK 16) then yup..... you definitely look waaaaay smaller than that!! Well done :o)

This is a US 12 I am from Minnesota!

Thanks
  • bflicker11
    Options
    So inspiring!! You look fantastic. I can NOT wait to get to a size 12 pant.
  • illy823
    Options
    Omg.... Melissa you look great.... Did you loose that with the 30ds???? Im dying to try it myself... I have to feel better seeing your improvement...

Awesome...

illy
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Thats awesome! I can't wait til I get there!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, totally not a size 12 but smaller. Great job, Congrats!!
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you look fabulous. :smile:
  • Bnutz
    Options
    Congratulations....well done!!!! You look great....
  • melissa0001
    Options
    Omg.... Melissa you look great.... Did you loose that with the 30ds???? Im dying to try it myself... I have to feel better seeing your improvement...

Awesome...

illy

I lost about 30 lbs doing 2 rounds of shred and 3 weeks of ripped in 30 then I switched to running and bike ridding when the weather got nicer.

Thanks!
  • jodybcookin
    jodybcookin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    you look awesome! i wouldnt even think you were a size 12...you look a lot smaller!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!