Gettin' out of these cycles!

Options
Here I am again back in this weight loss weight gain cycle, but this time is gonna be different than all the times in the past! I've started the keto diet and I'm looking forward to progress and life change! I decided to put my weight loss journey in writing this time to hold myself accountable and maybe there may be others that can relate to my struggle!! Here we go.. bring on the first week of the rest of my healthier life!!

Replies

• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    pqgh7zchqibx.jpg
  • kutie_pie25_2
    kutie_pie25_2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, thank you for the post! I never took the time to check out the carbs in food and I am realizing that there are carbs in everything!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Carbs are not the enemy!! Nothing wrong with carbs**. Food is food. Eat at a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. Simple but not easy :)

**unless the doctor has restricted your carb intake for medical purposes
  • kutie_pie25_2
    Options
    I believe that's true!
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Keto has really worked for me! Actually did it to lower A1C. Lowered it to perfect range and have lost 62lbs since October 6th!
  • kutie_pie25_2
    Options
    That's awesome! Feel free to share any suggestions or anything that helped you!
  • benwalker86
    benwalker86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! If you've done it once, you can do it again
  • tinileak_x
    tinileak_x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ve just hooked back after a year of basically just eating what I like 😒 I’m ready to start cutting calories and shredding some weight 👍🏽
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just replaced one meal (lunch) to a 140 calorie organic plant based chocolate shake. I've finally started losing 1.5lbs every week. I eat normally for dinner and no exercise but will start that early March.