Well here we go…

Options
Accountability is key, this is me. January 25,2020 @ 344lbs. Biggest I’ve ever been, I’m done… 8 years ago I was running my first 10K with my sister , 7 years ago I ran with my on of my best buddy’s in the rain and did a 17km and then did my second resolution run with my sister and enjoyed every minute of it. I’m truly inspired by my niece who has been blogging about her own personal struggles with eating and how hard it is to over come those urges to binge during high stress times, during times of boredom or sadness. Weight issues are not just because someone over eats or under eats it’s a tough battle everyday and at 44yrs old I’ve just realized it for myself. So moving forward I have decided to begin a journey over the next year to get back to only having one chin, l I invite you to friend me as its easier to do with support, for daily creeping check out my progress on my fitness pal @ Irishminer41 . I’m proud to say I’ve started off by losing 11.4lbs since the beginning of February and its only gunna go down from here.

positive thinking and healthy eating, i am doing a Keto regime and following it strictly as possible working away from home 14days at a time, so far so good :)

Replies

• sheltieaddict
    sheltieaddict Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    People don’t realize what a huge mental battle it can be & other issues someone might have going on, so thanks for being a compassionate person. Only been using the app a couple days so I don’t know how to send a friend request yet ha ha.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,154 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ....Congrats on your 11.4lbs....Feel free to add me would love to cheer/support you while you are on your journey ....Wishing you the very best on your journey ...YOU GOT THIS :)
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real! I'm taking one day at a time and working on mini goals in 10 pound increments. So far, so good. I dusted off a few pairs of old jeans and was able to wear them this week so it's working. I'm practicing patience. Good luck on your journey to you and your niece.
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all!
    We are all here because we know that we need to get healthier and lose some weight on the way.
    The MFP community is fab. Lots of lovely people here who will encourage you.
    We can do this!!
    😁💪🏼
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your adventure
  • robburry582
    robburry582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    best wishes and good luck with your goals!
  • Irishminer41
    Irishminer41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, im feeling the love :wink:
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    xnd8b38icy0a.jpg