New to this

Options
Hi I'm Danielle
Divorced single mom of 3 boys.
Was asked by my local Health Dept. to do a year program/challenge to help prevent T2 (Diabetes). Looking forward to eating healthier, staying more active and trying to lose about 30-40lbs over this year.

Replies

• mommydearest08
    mommydearest08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Mom of 4. 3 boys and a girl. 2 biologically mine. I'm trying to prevent type 2 as well. High cholesterol and blood pressure. I'm wanting to lose about 100 lbs. I've been at this almost 2 weeks. Lost 10lbs real fast and staying the same right now. I get overwhelmed and impatient lol. I need constant motivation to exercise lol. I'm going to do this tho :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,789 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....Wishing you the very best .... Feel free to add me if you want a cheerleader while you are on your journey :)
  • Tsosie11
    Tsosie11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, mom of 3 boys here, got up to 207 after my last son in 2018, didn't start working out or watching my food till the first of January, before that i was working out every so often last year from august to December and only got to 181... started back up in January and worked my butt off and im down to 173 now and steadily going down, I have my why and it sounds like you guys do too, I would love to follow and join your journey! Feel free to add me.