30 Day Shred Sept 1-30

Options
I am planning to start the 30 Day Shred program on September 1st and continue through the 30th. I am looking for a few people to join me. This is the first challenge I have started and I am not sure how well I will be able to keep up with tracking everyone's progress, so please help me out and do not say you want to join if there is a good chance that you will not follow through. I would rather have 5 people that start and finish with me than 100 that start and then stop half way. I am thinking that we should check in every 10 days. So Day 1, Day 10, Day 20, Day 30. September 1, 10th, 20th, 30th. Sound good? Please post if you want to join or wait until the 1st and then post your starting weight.

Replies

• world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to join, please. I already have the DVD and I am altering my mornings to accomodate the 25 minutes I need to get it set up and working. I am currently 213.6 and I have been taking my body measurements every Saturday since I've started.
  • teachfl2
    teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was gonna start Sept 1, but I feel so disgusting and gross that I started today! But feel free to friend me if you still want a buddy that is a couple of days ahead, I might not be doing it every day, so we might end up on the same day anyway!
  • sldavis73
    Options
    I would love to join a group that is doing this.. I was planning to start it Monday but I will wait until the 1st... Sounds great! I will friend request you and I will send you my weight on the 1st..

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I was just going to start a similar post, good thing I searched first! I'm already planning on doing this, so you know I'm in! Have to get some weights and I'll be ready to go!

I reckon we should take before and after pictures and post them at the end (if we're comfortable doing that!). :)
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was just going to start a similar post, good thing I searched first! I'm already planning on doing this, so you know I'm in! Have to get some weights and I'll be ready to go!

I reckon we should take before and after pictures and post them at the end (if we're comfortable doing that!). :)

I would definitely be willing to do that.

OK so everyone let me know tomorrow (Sept 1) what your current weight is and post a before picture (or you can wait until the 30th and post the before and after together. I dont care either way.) I will keep an exel spreadsheet on my computer with our weights but Im not sure how to post it on here. Maybe a printscreen picture? I'll figure something out.
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey! Just finished my first workout! (I'm a bit ahead as I live in Australia) :drinker:

Starting weight is 176.9

If you have google, you can use google documents to create a spreadsheet. :) If you need me to do it, I'm more than willing. :smile:
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Oh and I'll do a before and after picture at the end... I also took my measurements to see the difference there.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Can I join? was just about to post a thread myself!

i've done 23 days of 30ds before but stopped for many different reasons (excuses) put all of what I lost back on.

I'm 5'7". 149.8lbs will take some before pics tonight and measurements.

xx
  • ninjakitty419
    Options
    Hey! Just finished my first workout! (I'm a bit ahead as I live in Australia) :drinker:

Starting weight is 176.9

If you have google, you can use google documents to create a spreadsheet. :) If you need me to do it, I'm more than willing. :smile:

I have it just on my computer for now but i will stick it on google docs later when I have more time.
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey guys,

I made a fun little calendar that I will be using to track my exercise for September. Already input 30 Day Shred and will be crossing out each day I finish!

:)

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5Jz2BRGU3piMmFlOTExMjQtNzA1My00NWE3LWI3NWItZGNjNWViNzRlZjhk&hl=en_US
  • ninjakitty419
    Options
    Hey guys,

I made a fun little calendar that I will be using to track my exercise for September. Already input 30 Day Shred and will be crossing out each day I finish!

:)

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5Jz2BRGU3piMmFlOTExMjQtNzA1My00NWE3LWI3NWItZGNjNWViNzRlZjhk&hl=en_US

I like it!
  • ninjakitty419
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AudEAqEr7xg-dG1KZ296NkFaV1lpeHFYcUpiMkcwOHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Assuming I did it right, that is what I have so far. Let me know if you can access it.
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 DS on 9/1/11 and would love to join you.
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like the calendar very helpful.
  • ninjakitty419
    Options
    If you haven't already, please let me know your starting weight from the 1st so I can track your progress on the chart I created on google docs.

to see the chart go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AudEAqEr7xg-dG1KZ296NkFaV1lpeHFYcUpiMkcwOHc&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • shauna121211
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AudEAqEr7xg-dG1KZ296NkFaV1lpeHFYcUpiMkcwOHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Assuming I did it right, that is what I have so far. Let me know if you can access it.

Done like a pro!

Just finished day 3! Definitely feels good to be finished! hehe... hope everyone is doing well!
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterdays shred grrr, just one thing after another and before I knew it, it was half 11! so its day two for me today, as soon as the baby stops using me as a climbing frame I will get it done! hope you are all well! x
  • ninjakitty419
    Options
    I missed yesterday as well...I was sick to my stomach and had a terrible headache. So I am doing it twice today. Once this morning and again in a bit here as my daughter just fell asleep for her nap. I think that counts? lol
  • shauna121211
    Options
    I missed yesterday as well...I was sick to my stomach and had a terrible headache. So I am doing it twice today. Once this morning and again in a bit here as my daughter just fell asleep for her nap. I think that counts? lol

I think that's the perfect solution to missing a day... that's what I plan to do if I end up missing a day, but hoping not to miss any! :D

How is everyone doing by the way? Personally I'm feeling great after day 4!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join you guys?? I started on the first and been doing it every day I'm in some pain but it's worth it!!! My starting weight it's 154 an I will be posting my pictures at the end!!!
    Can I add some of you guys so we can keep up with eachother???