Looking for Vegan Friends

Options
Hi! My name is Lizzy. I’d really love to have some vegan friends on here to support me in my journey and I’ll do the same in return! I feel like I don’t have a big support system on being vegan at home so I’d like a couple new friends. Thank you!!

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been vegan/plant based for 1 year. I feel you on the support from IRL friends ;)
  • anyplants_losingit
    Options
    Hey Lizzy!
    I am a vegan too, and would love to share my journey (and secret recipes ehehe) with you!!
  • kirinXO
    kirinXO Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’ve been vegan for 1 year+ and have had little support from IRL friends too. ☺️
  • Kirstensen19
    Kirstensen19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too :) been vegetarian 11 years and vegan for two months so I'm up vegan friends!
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm steadily losing at 1.5 lbs a week and logging all meals. Replacing lunch with an plant based vegan shake. I'm a vegetarian.

I use a fitbit tracker to get my 10,000 steps a day.
    I work in a small classroom but use the stairs not lifts, and get off the bus and walk the last stop...little changes help. I'm seriously going to see what happens if I dont give up, I already know what happens if I do!

Add me for mutual motivation, effort level 100% :-)
  • evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In my second year as vegan after 29 years vegetarian. I'm happy have more friends.
  • opalbeaulieu
    opalbeaulieu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a lifelong vegan and happy to help with anything! Also looking for accountability buddies so will friend request you :) Let us know your goals and plan!