Progress pic -

Options
rahimlj
rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
edited January 2020 in Success Stories
krlfxmb5n7i4.jpg
Hey. My name is Rahim. This is a little background about me.
I used to be really slim when I was 14-19. As the years passed I gained weight during my longest relationship. Went out a lot, was encouraged to eat more and I started to like food lol. I'm 26 now and in 2018/2019 I almost got to 210 lbs.

I was going out more when I was at a previous job, going out several days out of the week and also during University. I still tried to eat somewhat healthy at times especially at events on campus etc but still tried to enjoy myself.

I decided to cut out drinking for the most part last year, try to eat more healthy within the last few months and cut down on sugar. Definitely put in more work in the gym 💪

As of today I'm right under 182 lbs. My face looks smaller and I haven't seen it look this way in quite a while. I was able to finally fit better into my Versace t shirt in the pic. I do feel better and more healthy. I still have 50 lbs or so to go. Depending on how I look as I'm cutting fat and gaining some muscle I may even not need to go that far.

I appreciate all the people I've met on here and who have supported me as well!

Let's get it 💪

Just thought I'd share a progress pic 🙂 Cheers.

“Your body deserves the best.” Anonymous

feel free to add me ✌️ 🤙

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!