Day 14 of 30DS w/pics :)

Options
I hope this works, not sure how to upload pics on here.

So I get up this morning, thinking I should take a new pic of myself. I've only been doing the 30DS for 14 days, I should be on day 17 but I've missed 3 days :( I've only lost 2lbs since starting the shred, the scale goes down, then back up. Didn't take measurements of my self when I started. I didn't really feel to much of a difference until I uploaded my pics and compared them to day 1. the pictures are from the day I stated til today 14 days total. I'm still doing it and I'm on level 2 day 4. Just thought I'd share my results so far. Please excuse the pics from day 1 O_o I am no where near where I want to be but I can def see a difference!!

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/cornejo_april/?action=view&current=30ds2-1-1.jpg

Hoped it worked ;)

Replies

• april925
    Options
    Didn't work :( how do I upload pics???
  • wxkris
    Options
    Ah you look great! The program was starting to get really hard on my knees (ex-volleyball player) so I kinda fell off the wagon because it prevented me from spinning and doing other exercises. My sister said to improvise for some of the parts that are not joint friendly, but that's like half the workout!
  • statia152
    Options
    I don't know how to upload, but the link brought me to your pics. Wow! A big change! Keep shredding, I'm L3 D4 and have had very good results too.
  • socialite1
    Options
    Great job! I'm on Day 7 and I can already tell a difference in my stamina and how my body looks. I feel stronger and have more energy. Keep up the good work!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi !
    Would love to, but couldnt see the pics.... :(
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    hover over the pic on your photobucket and copy the IMG when you paste that code you must change the IMG in the begining and end to lowercase img
  • georgiag111
    Options

So I get up this morning, thinking I should take a new pic of myself. I've only been doing the 30DS for 14 days, I should be on day 17 but I've missed 3 days :( I've only lost 2lbs since starting the shred, the scale goes down, then back up. Didn't take measurements of my self when I started. I didn't really feel to much of a difference until I uploaded my pics and compared them to day 1. the pictures are from the day I stated til today 14 days total. I'm still doing it and I'm on level 2 day 4. Just thought I'd share my results so far. Please excuse the pics from day 1 O_o I am no where near where I want to be but I can def see a difference!!

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/cornejo_april/?action=view&current=30ds2-1-1.jpg

Hoped it worked ;)

You need to use lower case img - Also you look great keep it up!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    30ds2-1-1.jpg

You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • annacook0822
    Options
    awesome job! big difference! i love the video..... it actually works while enjoying it at the same time! great job keep it up! when i did the 30ds i lost 13.75 inches! i really got great results from it, the scale didn't go down as much as i thought it would have but there is a huge change in my body!
  • ChelsieMG
    ChelsieMG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great results! Keep up the hard work :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow great results.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible! My video is on order. Can't wait. Congrats!!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

30ds2-1-1.jpg

Hoped it worked ;)

Thanks for sharing! How did the rest of 30DS go?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!