Busy moms?

Options
2»

Replies

• smarzan
    Options
    Busy Mommy of Four! Ages 10, 9, 9 & 3...Good luck everyone! Feel free to add, would love the support!
  • jasminemycat
    jasminemycat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a busy mom of three too. I work full time. Just sent you a FR.
  • azjenny72
    azjenny72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Busy mom of a 6yo, 4 fur babies and working full time... between 1st grade homework, housework and work itself i'm finding it hard to "fit in" more movement... but i need to even though at the end of the day all i want to do is lay down and watch tv... going to try to find time before the day gets started to do something... motivation is all i need... feel free to add me
  • ljane29
    ljane29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed, busy momma here too! I have a super two year old and I also work fulltime. Trying to fit in exercise, meal planning, work, sleep, cleaning, laundry..etc.... is exhausting. Please help with tips and ideas to stay on track. I am looking to lose 35 lbs. It's left baby weight from Cash :embarassed:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Mom of 6! Life is busy!!!!!!
    FR me...motivation and support are good...us moms need to stick together...LOL
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm a busy mom as well--working full-time, going to school full time, and taking care of my 3 year old daughter as well. Feel free to add me, I'd love more support and will glady return the favor.

We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • amylynn3_2000
    amylynn3_2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Another busy mom here...I have a 4-year-old and an almost 6-year-old! I work 25 hours a week and have a hard time making time for me. I am working hard at it now and am having some success. I have sent friend requests to several of you that have posted on this thread...please feel free to friend me! I love having the support and accountability of this site.
  • amylynn3_2000
    amylynn3_2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Another busy mom here...I have a 4-year-old and an almost 6-year-old! I work 25 hours a week and have a hard time making time for me. I am working hard at it now and am having some success. I have sent friend requests to several of you that have posted on this thread...please feel free to friend me! I love having the support and accountability of this site.