I need Motivation

Options
I want to lose weight, and I’ve been wanting to lose weight for a while, but it’s hard for me to stay motivated and stay committed to my fitness & diet goals. Any suggestions on how to get better at sticking to a diet and/or getting & staying motivated? Please help 😂

Replies

• knecht53
    knecht53 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    start out on eating the same way you do now and log everything. once you hit your calorie goal for the day -> you stop.

this will give you a general feeling on which food is good or bad for you. You will automatically choose the stuff which lets you eat more - so more food with less calories.

don't go 100% on everything from the beginning. this will only lead to a temporary change and you will go back to your old bad habits (speaking from my own experience).

don't hestitate with working out, this will help you with your general well being and motivation to make long term changes.

try to find something you can commit to for a longer period of time. eating and staying healthy is not a phase, it is a mind set, a way to live your life.