Who wants to do a 20 day streak with me?

Hi,
I've been on mfp for years but have never reached out for help. I have been trying to lose 6 vanity pounds for a year and a half and for the life of me, I cannot get passed a 5 day streak of staying within my caloric means for weight loss. I am really motivated as I am not happy with not succeeding and would love to feel great again. I'm reaching out for help and need an awesome accountability partner!

Replies

• dddankur
    dddankur Posts: 18 Member
    Hello,
    I'm 24, M. I was diagnosed with slip disc and a minor fracture in one of the discs in my spinal cord. I weigh 110kgs(242lbs).

I was into sports and have used this app frequently in the past, but recently lost track of everything in my life and landed up here. LOL.
    Anyways, negativity aside, I'm still hopeful that i'll take care of my back, also my doctor has told me to lose 30kgs(66lbs) to survive in one piece.
    This is my copy paste message for now to make friends on mfp. We can definitely help each other out!
  • Vanessa1166
    Vanessa1166 Posts: 20 Member
    I feel you pain..i am the same way..i do great for maybe a week and then well you know..i just started back on here today logging my meals..i would love to join you
  • dmrybski
    dmrybski Posts: 20 Member
    I'd love to join! Let's do this I know I need all the accountability partners I can get!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Let’s do this! 🤽‍♀️ the balls in your court now! Well our court since we will be playing together 🦊
  • s_rivera_92
    s_rivera_92 Posts: 92 Member
    You may add me. I'm on a 75 day streak right now, if you feel your self losing motivation, you can DM me and I'll be your cheerleader. :) Starting is a little hard, but it'll be easier and you'll feel so accomplished and happier once you've gotten past the first 14 days.