Friends with open diaries? 28 F, 195 lb

Options
I'm 28, I have 65 lb to lose. I'm newly married, and work at a desk job. In my spare time, I like going on the internet for hours, which is kinda embarrassing to say haha. So I'm getting into walking after work and on weekends. I used to walk all around the city in my spare time, but it's so much harder when you're obese. :(

I'd prefer friends who either have open food diaries, or regularly post updates. I want to see how your journey is going! It keeps me motivated! All my updates are public, I believe??

I also prefer friends who are 25+.

Replies

• savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 but i have an open diary. I don't work so i spend hours on the internet as well. I have 80-100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I totally relate to enjoying spending way to much time chilling on the internet. I'm just an introvert like that.

My diary is open to friends. I recently started maintenance, so no weight updates from me, though.
  • Iamthekateanator
    Iamthekateanator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just re learning this app. I'm older than you, 31, I am married and I have kids. I want friends that can check up on me, including if I entered my food and was under my calorie goal, so I want an open diary. I will figure out how to do that! Also how can i add people from forums?
  • IamSimplyDeDe
    IamSimplyDeDe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can yall send me a requests! I need some friends and motivators on here
  • Candy_lilacs
    Candy_lilacs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I’m older than 25. Feel free to add me.