Options
I'm new to my fitness pal, just hoping I have the confidence in myself to continue with this and accomplish my goal of losing 70+ pounds.....

Replies

• MaudeBeige
    Options
    Welcome to the club!!! You'll meet lots of great, supportive people here.

Looking for a friend? Add me!
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i am 5 days new, I can see how this is a great tool. Good luck. stay focused on your goal and you can do it. I need to drop at least 30.
  • daniellejg
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always here for support and can use a little extra support myself sometimes :)
  • davinakeen
    Options
    Hi I am new too. In a way it is quite exciting - good luck
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    It won't come easy, it's lots of hard work and dedication, but
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    it doesn't come easy and it takes lots of hard work and dedication but YOU CAN DO IT!!! There will be terrific days and there will be rough days. Just keeping sticking it out and pushing yourself forward and you will see results in your weight and attitude about your weight, self, and life! I've been on MFP since January, had a 2 months set back where I found every excuse to not exercise or log things. I finally got fed up with myself and jumped back in the game. Down 20.5 lbs now with 11.5 to go! Down several inches in emasurements as well. I recommend tracking those too as sometimes the scale stops but the measuring tape mvoes down!!!! Feel free to add me if youa re in search of supportive energetic people!!!!!!!!!
  • jeanie✰
    Options
    welcome!!! keep your head up and if you mess up - the next day is a new day! add me if you'd like!
  • CandieCapps
    CandieCapps Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Friend me if you need/want some motivation! I have at least 70 pounds to lose so I understand how overwhelming it can be. Look at the bright side...at least it's not 170!