I need support

Options
Hey,
I’ve been doing this for 22 days! My main focus is staying under my calorie limit. Should I focus more on what I eat?

Replies

• Iamthekateanator
    Iamthekateanator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    From everything I've learned, if you eat so you create a calorie deficit you will lose weight. So burning more calories than you consume. The app sets your calorie goal based on your activity level and weight etc. I think that's a great goal! I am trying to focus on what I'm eating as well cause I'm a sugar and carb addict. So I know I have a problem with those things, and they aren't good for me. But however you make progress is great. Starting by only keeping track of calories is good.
  • brycetucker0598
    brycetucker0598 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think for sake of sustainability, it's best to slowly work your way to a less processed and more whole plant based diet for a majority of your calorie consumption. The more you can get away from refined sugars and all the other crap in processed foods the better your body will get at recognizing what it really needs, which I have found to drastically reduce my cravings and urges to binge.

I have also found that looking into Sensory-specific satiety can help you design your meals to be both nutrient dense, low calorie, and extremely filling.