BODY BEASTS ??? Anyone ? :)

Options
Looking for some friends who are also doing or want to start doing Sagi's Body Beast.
I am following the Lean Calendar and I just started Week 4 (Bulk portion)

Anyone out there ?
:)

Replies

• KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    So..... no ?

Nobody ?

Not one person ??

Shoot.... I'm talking to myself. :#
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sorry...have no clue what you are referring to. Not familiar with Sagis Body Beast??

• Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've done it in the past. It's not a great program really, if you are looking at getting in to weight lifting there are much better ones for beginners. And Sagi is such a painful meat head, I just couldn't handle him. But then that's just my own opinion, if you enjoy him - it's better than doing nothing!
  • dloewen17
    dloewen17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I’m actually right in the middle of Body Beast. I’m doing the huge beast calendar and just finished week 1 of the bulk phase. So far I like it. It fits into my schedule and the goals I have for myself.
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends who are also doing or want to start doing Sagi's Body Beast.

Anyone out there ?

Wondering what your thoughts are on the program, just finishing up Lift 4 next week and was thinking of Body Beast. What do you think of it?
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options

Anyone out there ?

Wondering what your thoughts are on the program, just finishing up Lift 4 next week and was thinking of Body Beast. What do you think of it?

I've messaged you privately to insure you get my reply. I am also posting my reply here in case someone else may be wondering about a personal take on the program :)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Hi !!

I just read your ( @fionawilliamson ) post inquiring about my thoughts on Body Beast.
    It's funny because I am considering Liift4 as my next program after I finish Beast and return from vacation !
    I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Beast is great. I mean, it's all relative isn't it but it works for me.
    Yes, Sagi can be a bit annoying with his stupid comments lol but .... that only annoyed me at first, now I go with his sillyness instead of against it :)
    I love lifting and it is changing my body. I feel strong and I can feel my muscles under my skin(oh and fat yes lol)
    It's 3 phases. The Bulk phase is my favorite cause workouts are shorter and he concentrates on one area at a time/per workout which totally works for me mentally when I don't feel like working out. I know it's a get in/get out kinda thing.

I keep a rather fierce calorie deficit because I am in weight loss mode until I leave for vacation in 21 days. So of course that creates the weight/fat loss. Beast is for shape, endurance and strength.

I need a change now of course but I know I'll do it again in the future.

Oh also, there are choices... I chose the "lean calendar"

I'd love to hear about Liift4 !

Krystina