Getting frustrated!!

Options
Hi everyone , just wondering if anyone has tips on how to stay focused when you think your doing welll, yet the scale goes up for no reason! Staying on track , working out, and yet ⬆️ goes the scale😫 3days now , getting disheartened here... any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated... thxTina

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    I focus on the process, logging correctly and being active. I know I'm doing all the right things and it will pay off eventually, even if the scale does strange things. I've been at it for over 6 months, I've learnt to trust the process :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Read this article. It really helped me with the frustrations of scale fluctuations.

http://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-and-highly-annoying-world-of-scale-weight-and-fluctuations
  • Muffin_top88
    Muffin_top88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That was my problem before I joined. But since I been logging everything I eat and do it’s been working for me. Just trust it you will do great
  • leelee_lani
    leelee_lani Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I stopped weighing myself so often, just once a month. It’s helping mentally for sure. I’ve given up so many times because of what the damn scale said and literally threw away my scale this time. I use the scale at work and set a date on phone calendar for weigh day.
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've had the same thing this week - stayed within my calories, eaten healthy, done exercise and yet was a pound up. Then this morning it has gone down 3lbs overnight! I guess it was water weight? Scale fluctuations are so frustrating. Anyway, hang in there and maybe try measuring as well to give a better idea of loss.