Postpartum mommas

Options
Looking to add friends that had a baby recently and can understand the struggles of juggling everything during the infant stage. I'm 5 months postpartum and am working hard to make time for taking care of me. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• sf8813
    sf8813 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm 32 weeks pregnant and had lost 20lbs before pregnancy, looking forward to getting back to it after baby is born.
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you! I’m 2 months postpartum with my second girl and am having trouble staying accountable with exercise. I also snack on things I shouldn’t and can tell my body has changed. I would love to have some friends on here that are going through similar things!
  • emjaybeb
    emjaybeb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Does 6 years post partum count? 🤣 Concentrate on your pelvic floor. The work up x
  • vegannicole1818
    vegannicole1818 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m one month postpartum looking forward to getting cleared to work out next week!!
  • amandasue888
    amandasue888 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3 weeks postpartum here 😊 I gained 35 lbs during pregnancy and only have 5 more to go! Yeah! That’s the good news..... bad news is I have another 40 from my other babies.... 😕
  • katlyzt
    katlyzt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    9 months postpartum with #3. never lost the weight after #2 and now struggling to find time to exercise. before #1 i was 120lb, am now 160lb :'(
  • LittlefitNikki90
    LittlefitNikki90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 months postpartum and instead of losing weight I have just gained. We can do this ladies!