2 month progress update and pictures

Options
Hey all! I published my husband's and my pictures after two months on MFP and living healthier and trying to lose weight on my blog. I have lost 23.6 pounds and my husband has lost 38.3 pounds since June 24. You can view our pictures at the following link:

http://fatchickfedup.com/2011/09/01/monthly-progress-pictures-and-update-2/

I swear it's not spam ;) I'm just too lazy to figure out how to post pictures here ;)

Replies

• leilani♥
    Options
    You and your husband look great!!! Congrats on your weight loss :)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Way to go!
  • mom22kiddos
    mom22kiddos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WTG :) I am sure it is very helpful to have your husband on board with you. You both are doing awesome!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Such an inspiration and congrats to you both! <3
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You both are doing a great job!
  • pwdalt
    Options
    OK, you are definitely making progress. I started at 340 pounds and am down to 321 pounds. I am keeping up my "before" photo because I really don't like it.

Hubby looks great too.

Peggy
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I can't wait to get there myself!! Keep up the good work!!:happy:
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind, but I put a couple of them here for ya! Great work! (although I have to ask... why are the after pictures labeled "craigslist recipes" ??

Before:
    chick1.jpg
    chick2.jpg

After:
    craigslist-recipes-170.jpg
    craigslist-recipes-172.jpg

Before:
    chickm1.jpg
    chickm2.jpg

After:
    craigslist-recipes-1631.jpg
    craigslist-recipes-167.jpg
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,009 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the good work
  • Fergie2154
    Options
    Congrats to you and Hubby on the fantastic progress.... You just keep it up.

Take one day at a time... even if you feel you haven't made goal, you are going in the right direction.

Each day take a step and you will eventually get there!!!
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow keep up the great work
  • HSmamato4
    Options
    Thank you for posting those pictures for me! You're awesome!

They are labeled that because they were in a folder with a bunch of other pictures for craigslist. I totally have no good system for keeping my photos organized.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! It IS so helpful to have my hubby along for the ride. It helps that we are on the same page in regards to the food we eat so we don't sabotage each other (been there, done that!)

Hopefully, this time next year I won't even recognize the woman in that picture!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You both have done amazingly!! WTG!
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You know I'm so beyond proud of you! You have inspired me to keep going and doing what is healthy and right! Love you girl!
  • HSmamato4
    Options
    Love you too Kylie! Did you see my FB post?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!