Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Hi I'm Shawn and I am 39 years old and it is time to get in shape. Would love some buddies to encourage and to encourage me. Hope to make some friend on here and lets lose some pounds together!! Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• loubulou2209
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm on every day. Having people to encourage each other has definitely helped! :)
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! Encouragement definitely helps when things seem tough. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi Shawn!! You can add me....I'm new to mfp also and would love to meet people who can motivate and encourage me to meet my goal...and I would love to help motivate and support others too! I've been logging on everyday....so lets push...pull...and drag each other to reach our goal!!! :happy:
  • ChelleRebuilt
    ChelleRebuilt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here as well! It's definitely great to have other people going through the same things to help encourage you. Welcome to mfp! :-)
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome...Feel free to add me....
  • holdondreamaway
    Options
    Hey Shawn, I'm Mish. I'm on here everyday, I try to log everything, and my diary is viewable to friends. I love giving encouragement to friends and I love getting it back. Go ahead and add me!
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I LOVE seeing all the progress on my home page. my friends are my inspiration and motivation when I can't find it in myself! That's why I love MFP!
  • anda2oo5
    Options
    hello, feel free to add me also if u like, good luck!
  • kk0223
    kk0223 Posts: 179
    Options
    You can add me! I am starting tomorrow and would like to have a buddy or two that I keep in touch with about my progress! The more the merrier, though!!

Congrats on your diet and good luck!