How will you celebrate your Labor Day weekend?

Options
jamesdelong
jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
I plan on being with family and friends this whole weekend for movies and some bbq'ing.
Not sure about the beach on Monday, if the weather is great then I may just opt for it.

I'd love to see what my MFP friends are doing. (no traveling for me this holiday)

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I better have a hangover. If I don't, I'm going to try try again.
  • delcatty
    delcatty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nothing! Well, hanging out with my dad one day, my mom's side the next, and hopefully... HOPEFULLY all the downtime between with my girlfriend.
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work out extra hard tonight after work cause I know there are going to be 1 too many "adult" slushies this weekend. It's going to 85 degrees at the beach, in OREGON!!!!!! Great friends, great food, and great drinks! plus lots of walking on the beach. I can't wait!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Homework, studying, laundry... :( I'm a college student, haha, BUT...my sister is coming in town for one day! :D
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    its my BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!!!!! :drinker:
  • Lsqueezy
    Options
    I better have a hangover. If I don't, I'm going to try try again.

^^That's also my plan.^^
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Playing World of Warcraft from Dawn to Dusk. Last day of freedom before Fall quarter starts!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    We're driving to my mom's tonight and spending the weekend hoping a tropical storm doesn't decide to turn and hit them instead. My brother's birthday is.. tomorrow but we're celebrating Sunday with the familia.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nothing really on Saturday or Sunday but on Monday I am going Shopping!!!