We Are Losin' It September Challenge Group

Options
Good morning teammates!! Here are the exercises for this week. I'll get the video links as well if there are any you don't know how to do. I'll also need your starting weights as of today. You can either message me the weight or put it here in our chat. Please let me know if you have any questions!!

HESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES! I will post the youtube videos tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
Week One Weekly Team Challenge
Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

I will post the videos this evening!
THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
Week One Weekly Team Challenge
Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Replies

• cbear215
    Options
    Awesome, I can't wait to start! Does today count as Day 1? Also, is there a way to find out who else is on the team?
  • Liz890
    Liz890 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on the team .... Start weight: 180

The videos will be very helpfull ... Thanks!
  • junebug1010
    junebug1010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, so I am wondering how you track this in your exercise log....any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • mizducky4
    Options
    my drs scale said 166 on tuesday :)
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    As far as team members, I have JsGordita, Junebug1010, cbear215, theburnetts1, sschey1514, mizducky4, and danyelepalmer. I have a few that haven't responded back yet :(
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    I am new to this, so I am wondering how you track this in your exercise log....any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I will check with the organizer and see if he knows. Id probably log it under circuit training.
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    As far as team members, I have JsGordita, Junebug1010, cbear215, theburnetts1, sschey1514, mizducky4, and danyelepalmer. I have a few that haven't responded back yet :(
    and Liz890...lol. I saw your name in the post and didn't put it in my msg :)
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Awesome, I can't wait to start! Does today count as Day 1? Also, is there a way to find out who else is on the team?
    today is day one :) we should start the exercises this week. ALSO - the weekly challenge this week is everyone must log in every day, not go over target calories, and log at least 64 oz of water each day. That will earn us 5 bonus points at the end of this week :)
  • sschey1514
    sschey1514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    we are to do the bushmen and then pygmy series? or do one or the other?
  • cbear215
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's one or the other.
  • Liz890
    Options
    Done my day 1 exercises .... I did the PYGMY WARRIOR series
  • CamDizzle8
    CamDizzle8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
  • mizducky4
    Options
    any news on the videos?
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

This is Gary6030's blog that has the exercises and the videos. Let me know if you have any questions!!
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Done my day 1 exercises .... I did the PYGMY WARRIOR series
    Me too :0) I'm sure we can work our way to the advanced.. baby steps!!!!
  • Liz890
    Options
    I missed day 2 but got day 3 done! The PYGMY WARRIOR series! Horray

How did everyone else do?
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I've missed the last few days. I have had a cold that landed me in the hospital. Can someone explain what I need to do to get me back on track please :)
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 182.