My first NSV from family!! :)

YukonJoy
YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
I have been feeling really discouraged this week because my goddang scale has NOT been moving.

Today I went to lunch with my papa who I haven't seen in a couple weeks and when he saw me he said " :love: WOW! You look gorgeous! That diet must really be working!"

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That made my freakin' day. I am going to chuck my scale out my window and dance around it's shattered remains while I'm naked and painted blue like some kind of celtic female warrior shouting "OO AH OO AH OOO AH"

Replies

• nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    :laugh: That is good times right there! But what is NSV?
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Non scale victory.

The scale victory is going to be when I smash it to smithereens!! :explode:
  • :laugh: That is good times right there! But what is NSV?

I had to ask as well, it means non scale victory.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    That made my freakin' day. I am going to chuck my scale out my window and dance around it's shattered remains while I'm naked and painted blue like some kind of celtic female warrior shouting "OO AH OO AH OOO AH"

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Oh my god, I am with you on the celtic female warrior dance around the shattered remains of the scale!!

Also, congrats!!
  • :laugh: That is good times right there! But what is NSV?

THAT IS AWESOME!!

NSV-No Scale Victory
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    I have been feeling really discouraged this week because my goddang scale has NOT been moving.

Today I went to lunch with my papa who I haven't seen in a couple weeks and when he saw me he said " :love: WOW! You look gorgeous! That diet must really be working!"

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Please take a photo and post it on here, we'd all love a laugh!! Lol!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent stepped on a scale in 2 years!!! hahahahahahah and dont want to!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Heck yes! & pictures would be awesome! Don't forget to howl at the moon while you're at it. I can't wait to be at a point to destroy my scale. ahahha
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Awesome thanks everyone, no I am not such an outsider LOL. I've yet to have one of those.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!