Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and struggling disabled 48 year old.

Multiple chronic conditions have me in my bed or wheelchair most of the time. More food allergies than you could shake a stick at and desperately trying to lose 7 stone!!! 1 week in and lost 1/2 stone but can’t exercise so relying solely on diet change. Looking for buddy/friend to help me along my journey.

Replies

• You can do it!
  • Indigo77532
    Indigo77532 Posts: 5 Member
    Was in a wheelchair from spinal cord injury and told I wouldn't get better. Believe in yourself and dont let anyone tell you that you can't beat all that you are going though. You can do this.
  • Indigo77532
    Indigo77532 Posts: 5 Member
    New here and not sure how to add someone. Please feel free to add me.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    I'm also 48 so I understand the challenges. Just do baby steps. I know it's hard. Please add me as a friend!
  • mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    Add me I'm also dealing with some chronic conditions and food intorences.. I know it is hard but hey everyone is dealing with something and nothing is made better by keeping the extra weight on an already stressed body...