A Testament to the Support of my MFP fam :0

Options
<
This Pic

Yesterday I asked via newsfeed, to my MFP friends, what they thought about my idea of posting a pic of me flexing my arms.
I was very hesitant because even thought Ive lost all the weight and have done a lot to better my life over the past 2+ years, I am still not comfortable in my skin and have a hard time seeing past what I see in the mirror.

Every single person that responded, did so with nothing but sincere Love and Encouragement!

When I got home, I had the pic taken, and posted it up! At first I was nervous, but now I am PROUD!

This is all because of my friends here on MFP and the support at home.

I <3 MY MFP FAM! You guys know who you are, especially those of you who got me to post this!!

Replies

• KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! <3 ya!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *SMOOOOOOOCHES*

You are a rockstar and inspire me. *hugs*
  • LuckieSC
    Options
    Aww I am a newbie and already love ya...no need to be ashame we are all here for the same reason.

A CHANGE
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs WAY UP! Congats.:happy:
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You are awesome Gary! And an inspiration to boot. If you can do it, so can I!!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    aww we <3 you!! You're fantastic!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Sooooo proud of you!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm so glad you decided to share your guns with the rest of us. Thank you for continuously inspiring me. :)
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WE LOVE YOU! <3
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    great job gary! :)
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Wow what an inpiration. Good job. I know how hard it is to post pictures. I have been taking more and more pictures lately and I am so proud of what I have done so far. We are always our worst critic.

Awesome job!!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    In the short time I've known you, you have already inspired me so much! I'm so proud of you for putting up this picture. It's a true testament to how far you come both physically and mentally in this dramatic change!
  • amymsbailey
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to so many people with your hard work. You should be proud of everything you are especially what you see in the mirror. Just know that you are amazing!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    U should be proud. You worked very hard for this
  • kell_riley
    Options
    I agree with everyone else your such an Inspiration! The journey you've been on today should make you very very proud! You are a wonderful person and a motivation to so many people! Keep up the AMAZING work Hun! X
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF THREAD I LIKE TO READ! I AM SO VERY GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS AND GLAD I HAVE YOU ON MY SUPPORT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    that's phenomenal......you should be proud......youre working hard and it shows=)
  • vastautumn
    Options
    You are an inspiration..Thank you!
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    That's brilliant! MFP family are the best! :) Looking at your profile - you are SUCH an inspiration! Very well done! You must be so proud of yourself! :)