Not feeling too well today...

Options
I do not want to miss a day of logging my food non-existent exercise today. Just not feeling up to par. I still should list what I eat though, right? I am certain I will not get in my steps or calories in today.
Is there a place to account for the flu anywhere on my dashboard?
Thanks in advance....

Replies

• jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You can find an entry for water in the food library, so maybe just add that so you have something logged (as opposed to logging your water with the water tracker)? I've definitely had those sick days where I just need to sleep and want nothing to do with food - but I feel you on not wanting to give up on your logging streak!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    Log whatever you ate, yes. And in your diary you can add notes (food notes and exercise notes) so you could mention feeling ill there if you want a trace.

I've always logged my food, even when I had food poisoning and I was sure I had puked it all out without absorbing the calories :tongue: it's good to keep up good habits of logging.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You could also create a fake food item called "Sick today" with 0 calories. Enter this item along with the food you do eat so it will show up right in your diary rather than in the notes section, if you prefer this approach. I do this with meals eaten out, so when I review my diary I can immediately see why my calories might be off.
  • ebygin
    ebygin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll add a sick note to my diary. 10,000 steps down to 1500, but at least it is something as opposed to nothing for the day.