Hey, need a weight loss buddy

Options
I am totally new to MFP. Just thought that it will be good to have a partner to share challenges, and maybe to keep a check on me. I have just started exercising but lack the discipline in the eating department although it's Prtety much in contol but at the end of the day I always have something which I regret later. Would you like to share? Become my weight loss buddy? I am really excited to be here and I'm not bragging but I'm a good listener too.

Replies

• fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is a journey and no easy one (for sure). The key is patience and consistency. You took the first step and so you are moving in the right direction. Good luck! I can send you a friend request.
  • jenniferthames49
    Options
    Hi. I'm very new too. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy too. I'm not sure I'm using this right.
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've had this app for a long time, but I haven't been using it much. I decided to start seriously. Would love a buddy!
  • DFL081
    DFL081 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here..... again..... Been on and off the app for a few years. (gonna make this time stick) Feel free to add me.
  • brwnidgirl286
    brwnidgirl286 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New here also wouldn’t mind joining in some challenges..
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Looking for some folks to help hold me accountable for daily tracking and weekly check in. Add me and expect messages from me as I expect them from you if you see me go missing.
  • deedles6785
    deedles6785 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some weight loss buddies to share ideas and concerns with. 😊
  • cookware3
    cookware3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! Been on here a while but just started getting serious with tracking calories and steps about 3 weeks ago. Finally starting to lose some lbs! Feel free to add me too! Have a good day.
  • ritaljackson
    ritaljackson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need to get serious. I can see my health slipping away and ready to turn it around. Looking for a weight loss buddy to share this trip.
  • Muffin_top88
    Muffin_top88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!!! Go ahead and add me
  • ninsbianca8368
    ninsbianca8368 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. I’m new to this. Need a buddy ☺️
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good morning all I would like to join this buddy group. Restarted yesterday.