Wii games

Options
Hi guys, just wondering what are some great Wii games for fitness Ive heard that the Zumba one is good so I will be out this weekend looking to purchase that or is there something else that could be better, by the way I have never done Zumba but will be going to my 1st real class this coming Monday :) but want something for home and thought the Wii maybe my answer.

Replies

• simplysara9
    Options
    I have Zumba for Wii and enjoy it. I have never taken a class but with the game you can take lessons on different Zumba dance moves.

I also have Just Dance and that is fun and a good workout too!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing! I am undecided between the dancing ones and the Biggest Loser Challenge or the EA Sports active....
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    For fitness I use, All the Just Dances, including the Micheal Jackson one. Wii Fit, Wii Sports, The Biggest Looser.
    The Just Dance burns alot of calories....... and lots of fun!!!!!
  • sayambular
    Options
    I like Wii Fit Plus and Biggest Loser Challenge!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    There are a few more threads on here about Wii so may be worth a search for more reviews :)
    I use personal fitness coach, just dance 2 and wii fit. I must admit I sweat most with the first two :) though Wii fit is good for slower reps etc on lunges etc and yoga of course. :)
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    They have zumba and just dance in the redbox. I don't remember the rest. You can always try before you buy.
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What type of games are you interested in?
    DDR and My fitness Pal:Dance Workout are good dance related games.
    For boxing workouts My Fitness Pal Cardio is really good.
    Jillian Micheals has a few games out. There is a few by EA Active. There are also training games like UFC or NFL
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    I have the Gold's Gym cardio workout. It's pretty much all boxing but it really is a workout. I love it.
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys, couldnt find Zumba today but I grabbed "My fitness coach" has dance boxing karate canoeing and more so should be fun :)
  • wildst4r
    wildst4r Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i use wii step to the beat / walk it out, wii sports and ea sports active 2. i like step to the beat / walk it out best, though. :)