Feeling lost!!

Options
This past year I dropped close to 30 pounds from July to October. I had all the motivation in the world. I found out I was pregnant in October and a couple weeks later had a miscarriage. My eating habits went back to they way they was before and lost all motivation to do anything. Filled for divorce in December and moved out I have been so much happier but still lack the motivation to exercise and eat healthy. Today makes day 3 without pop. My biggest issue is food!! I don’t feel hungry, when I eat I don’t feel full. I’m confused as to why. I have gained all but 9 pounds of what I lost back and want to get back down to where I was but have no clue how to get motivated! Any suggestions or helpful incite would be most appreciated!

Replies

• dominicdeluca5402
    dominicdeluca5402 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you. This journey is a trial, a climb and it can be hell; but it doesn’t have to be lonely. I’d love to help you out. I know I need some accountability and companionship in this journey as well. You will make it.
  • opkyota
    opkyota Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It almost sounded like you typed my story since this past September. I lost 40 lbs from feb 2019-05/2019 and so far was at 168-165 range. I got pregnant in sept then had a miscarriage a few months later. I am now back to eating whole foods that are more nutrient packed and doing 6 days of exercise to try and get my belly and overall body fat % down. We can help each other keep accountable. Its def hard. Add me if u need to. I hope you feel better and be good to yourself. ❤️
  • agewitsch1990
    agewitsch1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you and I will definitely add you! The last couple days I have gotten down on myself. The experience I had Saturday definitely didn’t help any.